[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 vs libss7 vs chan_zap

hungtq hungtq at elcom.com.vn
Fri Sep 22 09:03:07 MST 2006

       Hi.
       I'm designing a call center. I want to use Astersik's solution
for this one. In my project I need solution for all signaling type,
especially SS7. I wonder whether SS7 is an open source or not. If it is
not an open source how can I develop my project that support SS7 based
on Asterisk (my perpose is to be able to complete my project more easily
and saving cost). Can you give me some suggestion ?
       Best regards,
       Tara.