[asterisk-ss7] libss7: Status update (ANSI works!!!!!)

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 00:14:13 MST 2006

Hi Group,

Can please somebody give me the link where I can
download the updated asterisk-ss7 and libss7. It seems
that the version I downloaded is not updated or I just
did something wrong. I was able to compile the libss7
but when I recompile the asterisk using asterisk-ss7,
the chan_zap was not compiled at all.

I am a little bit lost here, can someone point me to
the right direction

Regards,

Mac