[asterisk-ss7] 1.4b libss7 branch?

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 10:18:25 MST 2006

That would be easier for us (users :) to be able to try it -
I did tried trunk recently - and found that I can't use -
IAX broken, who knows what's broken too. But there is no
1.4 branch which atleast is relatively ok - so seems we
can't try libss7 in environments close to production yet...
if that is not too hard to make 1.4b branch that would be
good, if not ... so will wait until that happen. But that
slows libss7 tests for sure.