[asterisk-ss7] Format for point codes in zapata.conf

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Oct 20 09:54:06 MST 2006

Right now it's decimal format.  I haven't done anything fancy with
point code formats for ANSI/ITU conversion.  If you do an `svn update`
on your libss7 directory and run the ss7linktest program on the link,
you should be able to see in the SPEC_TEST message that you receive
when the link goes up your point code (the DPC) and the opposite end's
point code (the OPC) in decimal format.

Matthew Fredrickson