[asterisk-ss7] ANSI SS7

Jason L. Nesheim jason at aeroinc.net
Thu Oct 19 06:42:55 MST 2006

I changed this piece of code in ss7linktest.c before trying this:
   if (!(ss7 = ss7_new(SS7_ANSI))) {
                perror("ss7_new");
                exit(1);
        }

Here is the output:

[root at localhost libss7]# ./ss7linktest 1
Starting link 1
Link state change: IDLE -> NOTALIGNED
FSN: 127 FIB 1
BSN: 127 BIB 1
> LSSU SIO

Link state change: NOTALIGNED -> IDLE
FSN: 127 FIB 1
BSN: 127 BIB 1
> LSSU SIOS

As far as ansi point codes go, what is the appropriate method for converting the dotted format codes to a format usable by asterisk?