[asterisk-ss7] Re: please give me a solution for this

Leonti Dailis Leonti.Dailis at SS8.com
Mon Oct 9 07:04:04 MST 2006

Returning in-band tones or announcements is a standard procedure. See Q.764 par.2.2.4. If you don't want to return in-band information, respond with REL to an IAM (use appropriate cause value). If you want to return a custom announcement, reply with ACM with an in-band indicator set, and simply play it back (eventualy timing out and sending REL with cause 31). If you already sent back the ACM (make sure it has "no indication" set) then send back the CPG indicating that in-band info is available. Do not send an ANM in either case.

Leonti Dailis