[asterisk-ss7] Callerid Presentation

Domjan Attila adomjan at tvnet.hu
Tue Nov 14 12:28:12 MST 2006

> Hey, sorry that it hasn't been done.  I agree that it is important, I
> just haven't had anyone ask about that yet, so I hadn't work on it.
> It's actually really simple to do (probably like 10 or 15 minutes of
> work), so I'll see if I can do that for my next release announcement.
>
> Matthew Fredrickson

Thanks!
Please implement the rdnis too!
I have another feature request:
We'll use the same linkset for national and international calls. So
needed to change the nature of address on every call, and get the value
of noa incoming calls, maybe via channel variables?
When I call a local ported national number, I have to set the noa to 8
(network routing number concatenated with called DN), so I think should
permit to set noa to any integer value.

Regards,
Attila