[asterisk-ss7] New SS7 interconnect in Ireland

Domjan Attila adomjan at tvnet.hu
Mon Nov 13 04:56:00 MST 2006

Hi,
last week, I asked it in this list, red older posts, looked in the
source codes of the libss7, chan_ss7.
both of ss7 solution is in the early stage, but chan_ss7 is more
completed than libss7.
libss7 will be te offical ss7 support in asterisk. chan_ss7 had audio
buffering problem (maybe fixed in chan_ss7-0.9).
chan_zap support channel independent jitter buffer feature in
asterisk-1.4.
I started to try an ss7 connection, I think chan_ss7 is better choise
now.

Attila