[asterisk-ss7] Callerid Presentation

Domjan Attila adomjan at tvnet.hu
Mon Nov 13 03:49:27 MST 2006

Yes, it has other meaning:
asterisk*CLI> show application SetCallerPres
asterisk*CLI>
  -= Info about application 'SetCallerPres' =-

[Synopsis]
Set CallerID Presentation

[Description]
  SetCallerPres(presentation): Set Caller*ID presentation on a call.
  Valid presentations are:

      allowed_not_screened    : Presentation Allowed, Not Screened
      allowed_passed_screen   : Presentation Allowed, Passed Screen
      allowed_failed_screen   : Presentation Allowed, Failed Screen
      allowed                 : Presentation Allowed, Network Number
      prohib_not_screened     : Presentation Prohibited, Not Screened
      prohib_passed_screen    : Presentation Prohibited, Passed Screen
      prohib_failed_screen    : Presentation Prohibited, Failed Screen
      prohib                  : Presentation Prohibited, Network Number
      unavailable             : Number Unavailable