[asterisk-ss7] CIC Mapping chan_ss7

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 17:18:17 MST 2006

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info... I finally make it work. :)

It was indeed in my CIC mapping. I overlook that in
chan-ss7 it also make a skip on the CIC not only on
the timeslot of the E1.
So for:

channels = 1-15,17-30
firstcic = 32

CIC 48 which should be on timeslot/channel 16 is also
omitted on the CIC range. CIC show 32-47,49-61. After
asking my peer to change their CIC, it works!!!!

Thanks and regards,

Leonimar