[asterisk-ss7] asterisk oh323 - chan-ss7 echo problem

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 13:30:50 MST 2006

Hi Goksie,

Right now I am using h323.conf for the quality is much
better compared to oh323. I am also using the A104D
sangoma card and chan_ss7 with the echo cancellation
patch.

h323.conf

[general]
port = 1720
bindaddr = 202.58.251.35        ; this SHALL contain a
single, valid IP address for this machine
tos=lowdelay
;
; You may specify a global default AMA flag for iaxtel
calls.  It must be
; one of 'default', 'omit', 'billing', or
'documentation'.  These flags
; are used in the generation of call detail records.
;
amaflags = default
;
; You may specify a default account for Call Detail
Records in addition
; to specifying on a per-user basis
;
accountcode=lss0101
;
; You can fine tune codecs here using "allow" and
"disallow" clauses
; with specific codecs.  Use "all" to represent all
formats.
;
;disallow=all
;allow=all              ; turns on all installed
codecs
;disallow=g723.1        ; Hm...  Proprietary, don't
use it...
allow=g729              ; Always allow GSM, it's cool
:)
allow=alaw              ; Always allow GSM, it's cool
:)
allow=gsm               ; Always allow GSM, it's cool
:)
;
dtmfmode=rfc2833

Also may I ask if anyone has tried sending fax traffic
on the chan_ss7. Can I ask for a guide on how can I
support T.38 in may asterisk box. I am using asterisk
1.2.7.1

Regards,

Leonimar