[asterisk-ss7] Some sessions hangs. Is it possible with SS7

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue May 16 04:05:48 MST 2006

Jacob,
Sorry for late reply.

On 15 May 2006 12:02, Jacob Tinning wrote:
> I think chan_ss7 initially send a RESET message on all
> circuits. Anyway I hope Anton can make an ISUP dump of
> what is happening. If there is a bug in chan_ss7 which
> can make circuits hang, We would like to fix it :)

This happens rarely (less than once a month) on the live
link, e.g. 20000+ calls day, so getting dump of the whole
bunch of sessions I see nearly impossible. If you could
give me a clue how to get a debug of the certain type of
the seession's I'll be surely happy to gather any necessary
data. In my oppinion a sort of conditional debug required
to catch that...