[asterisk-ss7] Version 0.8.3 of chan_ss7 for asterisk released

Kai Militzer km at westend.com
Mon Mar 20 02:12:58 MST 2006

Hello Anton,

Anton wrote:
> Did you ever experienced an AUDIO LOST problem? (resource
> temporary unavailable) in write to zaptel device?

Not that I am aware off. How do you realize you have this problem? Is it
hearable in calls in the audio stream or do you just see messages in the
logs? I have a really, really low call volume on my machine, so the
problem might not happen to me ...

Best regards,
Kai

--
Kai Militzer                 WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                      CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller