[asterisk-ss7] My experiences with chan_ss7.

Kai Militzer km at westend.com
Thu Mar 16 07:37:48 MST 2006

Hi!

Jacob Tinning wrote:

> You don't need to do that. You can make your ss7.conf look like this:
> ; Second E1 with no signalling and audio on 31 timeslots.

> [link-l2]
> channels => 1-31
> schannel =>
> firstcic => 33

OK, that's cool. Maybe you should document it somewhere. I tried it at
first without a schannel statement and got an error message, so I put it
back in because I didn't know that it does not need a parameter ... Thanks

> Yeah. It would be a shame to have unused timeslots on an E1. fortunately you can avoid this :)

I'm glad about this ;)

Regards,
Kai

--
Kai Militzer                 WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                      CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller