[asterisk-ss7] Re: No Ringback Tone Problem.

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:43:13 MST 2006

Hm, Yes, I've been able to run SS7 on first and second
ports. This is configurable in /etc/zaptel.conf - just set
channels appropriately.

But I have only one signalling link - so I do not have an
experience with multiple signalling links. Bu Sifira writes
that it works - seems you have to play more with
configuration