[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 in asterisk Business Edition installation

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 9 06:01:41 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 13:39 +0100, Goke Aruna wrote:
> Pat,
>
> sorry for bothering you,
>
> have u used it with asterisk biz edition before?
>
> goksie

Nope. I came close at my current assignment until it was decided to
leave the Asterisk Business Editions wrapped and go with 1.2.9.1.

I heard that Digium will release an updated version of the Asterisk
Business Edition based on 1.2.7. Think they call this version "B1".
Perhaps you could try that one if you can get your hands on it. I have
no more info. Call sales at Digium if you would like to know more about
it.

Regards,
Patrick