[asterisk-ss7] Intermitent siglink

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 17:10:03 MST 2006

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for the reply... But you please be more
specific. Hardware... pertains to the server that I am
using or to the sangoma card? Any suggestion on how
can solve this issue? In case its my box that has a
problem... What should be the specs of the server that
I should use for this kind of setup?

Regards,

Leonimar

--- Tomasz Paszkowski <tomasz.paszkowski at dcg.pl>