[asterisk-ss7] TR: TE110P RJ45 pin schema for E1 connexion?

LURAMOS at bouyguestelecom.fr LURAMOS at bouyguestelecom.fr
Wed Feb 1 09:54:07 MST 2006

Hello,

I've installed a TE110P card on our Asterisk server in order to connect
it over a E1 link to a PABX.
The question is : how should the pins be connected ?. I believe pins 1,
2 & 4 and 5 are to be used, but which is what (Transmission, Reception)
from the card point of view ? Has anybody got a pin schema ?

For the moment being, the led in the TE110P card is  blinking red
after several cabling trials (a cable is linking the card to the E1 line
and I've followed the quick instructions in order to install the driver,
the modules and so on).  I suppose that the led should be  green once
the cabling is OK, is that right?  What is the meaning of the led
(green, red, blinking...)?

Thank you in advance.

Luis Ramos, Bouygues Telecom, France

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, Bouygues Telecom ne peut etre tenue responsable du contenu de ce message ainsi que des pieces jointes a ce message. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Bouygues Telecom cannot therefore be considered liable for the contents including its attachments. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.