[asterisk-ss7] Re: chan_ss7 experience and question.

Vernier Umali vernier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 02:05:04 MST 2006

Relocating IRQ seems to work. IRQ misses are null now. Load for the
server isn't that much since we are still in testing.

The deal with the typ=CPR messages seems to be from another switch
which we are still investigating. Alcatel switch is passing the calls
to another switch. As for CRC and bitstreams errors, are those
critical? Seems like everything is ok for now. No drop calls and no
disconnection from switch. Signalling seems to be stable.

I was thinking of giving libss7 a try. Might be more stable with fewer errors.