[asterisk-ss7] only single signalling channel?

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 04:41:25 MST 2006

Trying to get 2 slinks with 2 signalling channels working
betwee 2 asterisk boxes (config is given below),
but noticed that when I'm trying to get two signalling links
to be working OR just single, but from [link-l1] - it's not
alligning. It only works when signalling is on second
([link-l2]) and even if enabled on first (schannel=16, with
appropriate channels => 1-15,17-31 - it just showing that
in service just only one signalling link, and second is not
in service. Is it normal SS7 behavior, or I'm missing
something? Anyone have tried the same?

PS: With one signalling channel enable on second ling - I do
have all 60 channels in service

[linkset-siuc]
enabled => yes
enable_st => no