[Asterisk-ss7] New to List

Jerry Standefer jerrys at 4stn.com
Sat Oct 15 11:05:40 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am new to this list and I am wondering if it is an active list.  I hope
so.
I work for a growing CLEC, and I am in charge of implementing Asterisk as a
signaling gateway in an SS7 network.
I am in need of help from some senior Asterisk SS7 implementers, research &
developers.

I have an extensive background in data communications and have a generalized
(and growing) understanding of SS7 architecture.

I am interested in participating in this list as an R&D support person as
well.

Any information to guide me into a solid starting foundation will be grately
appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry Standefer