[Asterisk-ss7] Let us design an open source SS7 interface for Asterisk

Andrew Edem andrew at kaxis.cx
Thu May 12 19:49:20 CDT 2005

But what's the point of putting TCAP in asterisk? Are you planning on
writing applications for asterisk that use TCAP? Or, do you want
asterisk to be an SCP?

Personally, I think most people out there would like to see asterisk be
able to terminate calls to SS7 networks. For that, you only need ISUP.

-Andrew