[Asterisk-ss7] Let us design an open source SS7 interface

Angel Diaz adiaz at sinergis.com
Thu May 12 14:54:53 CDT 2005

I have a test GSM switch runing with SS7 white Book for test the SS7- ISUP
stack.
I could be a tester if somebody need it.

>From my point of view it will be possible to create a lib_isup and a
chan_ss7 module using the same TE410P boards. I think in fact, Steve U. is
doing this.
My problem is, I'm not a good ... good C programer. I have developed some
applications for Asterisk but, to work on SS7 it will need to work a lot
with timers and bits manipulations.

Angel.