[asterisk-speech-rec] Speech To Text on linux with asterisk

Roger Anderson rogera at remdata.com
Wed Sep 15 14:15:39 CDT 2010

I signed up to this list a while ago. I'm also looking for some basic
open-source speech reco. Even something as simple as "yes/no" or I'll even
be happy with "yes, that's some kind of human speech vs. that was dead air".

I don't see much activity on Sphinx in the last three years, and it looks
like kind of a pain to install. Anything out there? I'm willing to get
something licensed, but because I'm using dynamic SIP ports, I don't really
want to pay per port.

I'll probably end up using the AMD command via AGI but haven't had time to
play around with it.

Thanks all,

Roger