[asterisk-speech-rec] AGI and embargeability

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Jan 5 02:20:33 CST 2010

Its called speechbackground.  from asterisk console type 'core show applications speech' (and hit the tab key) these are the speech applications used.  Speechbackground being similar to background.

Trevor Benson
A1 Networks  |  Network Engineer
dCAP- Digium Certified Asterisk Professional
LPIC-1, Network+, CNA, MCP
DID (707)703-1041
Fax (707)703-1983
tbenson at a-1networks.com