[asterisk-speech-rec] sphinx_test.agi saved empty file in the /tmp

Alex Wang hadyn_whx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 20:19:54 CDT 2010

Hi

I am working on to plug sphinx2 into asterisk for my home phone system.
The Sphinx2 just works fine and sr_client comes back with right result.
But when I test it with the AGI script in the asterisk. The script just
capture a empty gsm file in the /tmp which bring up fail.

Does anyone got experience about sphinx2? please help.

Thanks

Alex

The part of the code is here..
sub confirm {
      while (my $tries <= 3) {
         $tries++;

         $AGI->stream_file("/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/say_yes_no",'""');

         $AGI->stream_file("beep",'""');
         $AGI->record_file("/tmp/$$", 'wav', '0',3000);
this one suppose to create sound file under /tmp but the file is just
empty, I changed from gsm to wav but it still the same..
         $AGI->stream_file("beep",'""');

         #Here is where the magic happens, this is calling the asr sub from sphinx-netclient.pl
         #Again, this sub needs to be in this same script. $vresponse will contain the
         #transcription of the what the caler said.

         my $vresponse = asr("/tmp/$$.wav");
         $AGI->verbose("CONFIRM: $vresponse");

         next if $vresponse !~ /YES|NO|ACCEPT|CANCEL/;