[asterisk-speech-rec] Segfault when loading res_speech_lumenvox.so (b24) on Asterisk 1.6.1.6 CRM:00292299

LumenVox Support Support at LumenVox.com
Fri Oct 2 12:11:26 CDT 2009

Hi Octavio,

I'm sorry, but we would not be able to investigate this problem without a technical support contract. Have you restarted the machine since the installation of the Engine?

Our support time can be used to help you with installation, grammar writing, speech tuning and some advanced configuration issues, all of which can greatly increase the effectiveness of your application. Please also note that if you were to purchase a support contract with us, we would not deduct time from your account if the issue turns out to be a bug in our product.

Technical support contracts are available at $175/hour with a minimum two-hour purchase. Bulk rates are also available: 5 hours for $750 or 10 hours for $1400.

We also offer a Quick Start service, where we'll remote into your machine, install, configure and test the software for $499. This also includes one free hour of technical support time for later use.

As the most affordable speech recognition software provider in the industry, we are sure that you understand our need to ask for payment for these services.

Please let us know how you'd like to proceed.

Thank you,
Matt Warshal
Technical & Sales Support
LumenVox
P: 1-877-977-0707 - just say "Support" or "Matt"
P: +1-858-707-7700
F: +1-858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com