[asterisk-speech-rec] Error: Lumenvox 9.0, connector b24, Asterisk 1.4.25.1

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Jul 31 08:04:45 CDT 2009

----- "Joshua Colp" <jcolp at digium.com> wrote:

> ----- "David Rodman" <david at rodman.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks –
> >

> > Using this combination (see subject), I get an immediate error
> > indication (channel variable ERROR set to 1) when I do
> Speechcreate().
> > The lumenvox example program runs fine.
> >

> I'll try this in my test environment and see. I would suggest doing
> what I said in the email I just said
> and set MODULE_STARTUP_MODE to 1 in the client_property.conf lumenvox
> configuration file.

I've just completed testing this out using the b24 connector and it works fine, provided the option I mentioned
is set in Lumenvox. If it is set to 0 then bad/weird things happen. I've opened an internal ticket to document this in the
connector documentation, and Lumenvox is also going to document it. I would be quite interested to know if this does not work.

--
Joshua Colp
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer