[asterisk-speech-rec] New ASR

Renato Cassaca renato.cassaca at voiceinteraction.pt
Fri Jan 16 21:40:48 CST 2009

Thanks Joshua for your quick answer, it helped me to keep on developing.
Now I have some calls of Asterisk forwarded to my engine.
Even though some some quick questions arose:

- If a call to "speech_engine_create" fails (returns a value different
from 0) will "speech_engine_destroy" be called to the same ast_speech?

- In ast_speech structure who is responsible to initialize the lock and
when should it be acquired/release? What is protected by this lock?

- In ast_speech structure there is a "data" field... What is it for? I
thought that audio will be delivered to the engine here, but then I saw
that the write function (in ast_speech_engine) already has an argument
to that intent...

Renato

--
Renato Cassaca
VoiceInteraction - Tecnologias de Processamento da Fala, SA
Renato.Cassaca at voiceinteraction.pt
<maito:Renato.Cassaca at voiceinteraction.pt>
http://www.voiceinteraction.pt
Rua Alves Redol 9, 1000-029 Lisboa, Portugal
Telefone: +351 213100206 Fax: +351 213145843