[asterisk-speech-rec] New ASR

Renato Cassaca renato.cassaca at voiceinteraction.pt
Thu Jan 15 23:14:30 CST 2009

I'm trying to integrate a new speech engine in Asterisk using Speech
Recognition API. I followed the available  documentation and implemented
all entry points. In modules.conf I've added a preload line with the
name of the generated .so.
After doing this when asterisk was staring I got the message:
    loader.c: Module ASR did not register itself during load

Then I found that I had to add some more interfaces implementation in my
ASR module (module.h). So, in the of my source file I've pasted:
    AST_MODULE_INFO(ASTERISK_GPL_KEY, AST_MODFLAG_GLOBAL_SYMBOLS.....

But I'm not really sure what I have to do in the "load" callback.... Do
I have to add an ast_speech_engine in engines list defined at res_speech.c?

Thanks for any help
Renato