[asterisk-speech-rec] Asterisk MRCP integration

chetan nutanc at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 08:22:35 CST 2009

Hi Everyone,
We had implemented a dial plan application MRCPSpeech based on unimrcp which integrates Asterisk with any MRCP v1 or V2 server. The module is in a beta stage. We can use it in a Dialplan by providing the grammar url as a parameter and the module waits for the user to speak something and the recognized result is returned with confidence levels in asterisk variables which can then be used as seen fit. We will write a wiki page soon but I am just writing this to see if anyone is interested in trying out the module. If you need more information please mail to atul.sharma at ozonetel.com .
I am not sure if this kind of mail is allowed here in this list or not as this is not a request. If thats not the case then I am really sorry.
Thanks.
-Atul