[asterisk-speech-rec] Extract audio from .callsre files

Marcel Renaud marcel.renaud at tpc.com.uy
Wed Dec 16 07:49:34 CST 2009

Hello, I am trying out lumenvox on asterisk on Linux platform, and so far so good, but I've encountered a problem.

I would want to save the audio used by lumenvox on the recognition for later review, but have found that the option
to save the audio files writes .callsre binary files.

I would like to know if there is any way to extract the audio out of this files to say a wav format, without using the Speech Tunner or any
other app, as we would need to do this automatically and in Linux only enviroment.

Any of you know another way to use lumenvox recognition but saving regular wav (through asterisk) to the disk ?

Thanks in advance.

Marcel Renaud