[asterisk-speech-rec] LiveWeather issue with Lumenvox issue

David Merel david.merel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:23:47 CDT 2008

LOL, I guess I will be solving this issue myself :) So I found the last
remaining issue, after this I got LiveWeather to work, I still dont know why
the output shows that strange "Options: ()" being empty, but it works

So here are the remaining issues.  The following unlike the last post are
not errors but things to watch out for

So lets look at yesno=/etc/asterisk/grammar/yesno.gram

Some additional things to note

1. yesno is not yes_no which many people see by default in there
lumenvox.conf or something that has already come using other demos or apps
like pizza demo, this above line needs to STILL be added.
2. grammar, at least for trixbox users is actually grammars with a "S", so
be sure that your folder path matches exactly with the folder's spelling

In my case I needed to make further corrections where the end result was
uscities=/etc/asterisk/grammars/uscities.gram
yesno=/etc/asterisk/grammars/yesno.gram <- and inserting this in addition to
the already existing yes_no=/etc/asterisk/grammars/yesno.gram

after that all works.  I hope everyone finds this useful