[asterisk-speech-rec] Lumenvox SRE 8 on PBX in a Flash 1.1 - connector?

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Mon Feb 18 10:16:35 CST 2008

> I'm installing Lumenvox 8 SRE on a PBX In a Flash 1.1 box
> which is CentOS5 based and currently at Asterisk 1.4.18.  I
> can't find the link to the Asterisk connector bridge in the
> my software downloads page when I log into the Lumenvox site
> and it doesn't appear to be part of the RPM - can anyone tell
> me where to find this?

The connector -- res_speech_lumenvox.so -- should always be in the Your Software Downloads page from the lumenvox.com/customers/ section of our Web site.

Steve, I will contact you off-list to discuss your particular case.

Thanks,

Stephen Keller
Project Manager
LumenVox