[asterisk-speech-rec] SPEECH(results) always return 0 problem

Michael Ye resoluye at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 14:24:38 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

  I recently installed the CentOS 4 running asterisk 1.4.11 and LumenVox 7.5, using Connector Bridge b17:res_speech_lumenvox.so. Everything appears to have installed properly.The example in the engine directory compiles and runs correctly.

Connecting to 127.0.0.1
Interpretation 1:
8587070707

<etc...>

  I configured the pizza demo. When called, It can not recognize Delivery or Takeout input. Then I set output after SpeechActivateGrammar(order), I can get SPEECH(status)= 1, SPEECH(spoke) = 1, but the SPEECH(results) allways return 0;

  I check the SRE_Log.txt found

  clsSpeechClientConnectionList::StartConnections() is creating clsSpeechClientConnection
Created clsMQGrammar_Client_Handler.
Opened clsMQGrammar_Client_Handler.
clsSpeechClientConnectionList::StartConnections() is creating clsSpeechClientConnection
Created clsMQGrammar_Client_Handler.
Opened clsMQGrammar_Client_Handler.

  keep loop about 10 times.

  Has anyone else had this problem ?