[asterisk-speech-rec] SPEECH(results) always return 0 problem

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Mon Oct 1 11:38:55 CDT 2007

Michael,

Could you clarify the issue for me? You get SPEECH(spoke)=1 after
SpeechActivateGrammar or after SpeechBackground? Does SpeechBackground
ever return or timeout?

Is there anything in SPEECH_TEXT?
Thanks,

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
Support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com <http://www.lumenvox.com/>

  <http://www.lumenvox.com/>

Winner "Best Innovation in Speech Recognition"
AVIOS SpeechTEK Award