[asterisk-speech-rec] delay running SpeechDestroy, and a 64bit version

rristroph at airlink.net rristroph at airlink.net
Fri Mar 23 12:09:05 MST 2007

Hi Everybody,

      I was catching up on my list mail and I read with interest the thread about DTMF Delay.   I don't think that particular delay applies to our setup, but it reminded me that there is an annoying delay when our dialplan application runs "SpeechDestroy()".  If you guys ever get the chance to look at that, reducing that would make our stuff run a bit smoother.

      I also noticed mention of preparing Fedora Core 5 and Fedora Core 6 versions of the connector.  One thing you guys might consider, resources permitting, is also making 64bit versions of the connector for those platforms.

      Just some thoughts -- thanks !

--Rob