[asterisk-speech-rec] Spelling in spanish CRM:00170841

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Tue Mar 20 14:03:10 MST 2007

Hector,

Speech recognition is not very good at recognizing just letters, because they rhyme. Our suggestion is to try and avoid doing this kind of recognition.

If you need to do it, can you possibly restrict the grammar to only accept certain combinations? This will limit the search space and possibly provide better results. What kind of application are you making?

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Technical Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Stephen Keller" or "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

LumenVox