[asterisk-speech-rec] Pizza Demo problems CRM:00170835

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Tue Mar 20 09:53:05 MST 2007

Chris,

Sorry if I missed it, but did you mention which version of the connector
bridge you're using? If you need the link to the latest builds, contact
me off-list and I'll send it to you.

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Technical Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Stephen Keller" or "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

LumenVox

Tell us what is important to you! Take our product development survey:
http://www.LumenVox.com/survey/srDevelopment/index.asp