[asterisk-speech-rec] Digit 4, and the digits.gram

Ian ian at cyber-cottage.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 17:39:02 MST 2007

Hi

I am have got one small niggle that is a real pain. My system keeps
reconising the digit 4 as a 0.

Basicly what I have a is a simple menu. that passes the call on to have an
account code recognised to check the caller has an account.

In the Menu I use the score to check the confidence of the recognition. if
its above 350 I pass the call on, otherwise I pass it back.
Once they get to the account code they are asked to say the code. and whats
happening is that if they say for examle 41234 the dialplan reads it back to
let the caller check it and its often 01230, I cant use the score as its
high normally around 600, and DTMF works fine.

Its obviously mixing four up with nought i Guess. Is it possible to remove
nought and make callers say zero ? or does anyone have any other Ideas ?

Cheers Ian Plain

6:53 PM