[asterisk-speech-rec] deadagi and SpeechDestroy

Brent Ropp brn6577 at saintjoe.edu
Thu Jun 28 11:12:19 CDT 2007

Are you detecting speech in your agi??? if not then just call
SpeechDestroy before passing control to the AGI and if you need to come
back to asterisk and do speech rec just run another SpeechCreate. If you
are using it in your AGI I would think you could write in the logic in the
AGI to do a SpeechDestroy before it ends and then if you need it again
recall it.

Brent