[asterisk-speech-rec] my asterisk is dying when running with lumenvox

jazzy singh jazzy_gill at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 16:16:32 CDT 2007

Hi thanx for the response, I already made all those changes my asterisk works with lumenvox but after I call a few times that's when the problem starts and my machine just dies...

Steve Prior <sprior at geekster.com> wrote: jazzy singh wrote:

> just to let you guys know this machine was successfully running
> asterisk, lumenvox, sphinx a couple of days ago. I was messing around
> with extensions.conf and added a couple more grammar files after that it
> just went psycho, now I even removed all those grammars files and
> recompiled asterisk, lumenvox, and change the extensions.conf to what I
> had before but now it won't stay stable.
> Thanks

By any chance did your recompile/install of Asterisk blow away the changes
you need to make to the asterisk startup scripts to support Lumenvox?

Been there, done that.

Steve