[asterisk-speech-rec] my asterisk is dying when running with lumenvox

jazzy singh jazzy_gill at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 13:25:21 CDT 2007

Hi,
   well I usually start asterisk just by saying asterisk ,, but yesterday I had a problem with ast_speech_register and then I recompiled asterisk and it fixed it,, but today when I start asterisk -cvvv it starts fine and runs for a little while. Other features of my machine are, I'm running festival, lumenvox, qmail, sphinx that's about it. Should I attach some kind of conf or log file? which one? I appreciate the response.

Thanks

Andrés Fuentes <afuentes at cosinet.net> wrote:
 Hello,

 How do you start asterisk? (service asterisk start, asterisk -vvvvvvvvf, etc.) and what are the features of your server (or CPU)?
 Also tell me what distribution of Linux are you using?
 Sometimes I have similar problems but depend of different situations.

 Andres Fuentes

 jazzy singh wrote: Hi,
     my astersisk runs for a lilttle while using lumenvox and then after a few hrs it sort of runs out of memory and the whole machine hangs. Does anybody have any clue how to go about troubleshooting it? What some of the causes could be?

 Thanks