[asterisk-speech-rec] New DTMF terminator behavior in SpeechBackground

jazzy singh jazzy_gill at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 11:59:26 CDT 2007

Hey all,
       My asterisk box was working fine using lumenvox and sphinx but now for some reason it don't respond and I see this in asterisk messages
Jul 26 01:46:15 NOTICE[2861] chan_zap.c: Got event 2 (Ring/Answered)...
Jul 26 01:46:16 WARNING[2280] channel.c: Avoided initial deadlock for '0x8739bf8', 10 retries!

does anybody have any idea why?
Thanks