[asterisk-speech-rec] need help with asterisk lumenvox agi

jazzy singh jazzy_gill at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 16:46:36 CDT 2007

Hi,
   I'm using lumenvox with AsteriskAGI, everything goes well but when it's time to get_variable it dosen't return anything. Here's a piece of code I'm using
#play the welcome message
        $AGI->stream_file('tts/'.basename($sec,".wav"));
        $AGI->exec('SpeechCreate');
        $AGI->exec('SpeechLoadGrammar /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/lumen_gram.gram');
        $AGI->exec('SpeechActivateGrammar');
        $AGI->exec('SpeechStart');
        $AGI->exec('SpeechBackground beep|10');
        my %text = $AGI->get_variable('SPEECH_TEXT(0)');
what am I doing wrong? I would appreciate any help or pointers in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.
Jazzy