[asterisk-speech-rec] 16 digits Card # recognition

Syed Saud Shah sshah at i2cinc.com
Wed Jul 4 12:31:31 CDT 2007

Guys,

I'm willing to develop an IVR using AGI which will recognize the Voice input
from our cardholders. The basic functionality has been done but still need
some suggestion, recommendation to recognize the 16 digits card number, what
I want is:

1. Since I'm using en-US mode to make the system able to recognize only
digits from the caller, so my question is how can stick the digit's grammar
on 16 digits, like if less than 16, play some invalid message and same if
goes above 16?

Here is my current digits grammar:

#ABNF 1.0 UTF-8;
language en-US;
mode voice;
tag-format <lumenvox/1.0>;

root $Digits;

$Digit = (ONE:"1"        |
          TWO:"2"        |
          THREE:"3"      |
          FOUR:"4"       |
          FIVE:"5"       |
          SIX:"6"        |
          SEVEN:"7"      |
          EIGHT:"8"      |
          NINE:"9"       |
          (ZERO | O):"0" );

$Digits = {$=''} ($Digit {$+=$$})<1->;

I'd appreciate if anyone gives me some examples and hints or any other
optimal way for what I want.

Thanks,
Saud Shah
www.i2cinc.com