[asterisk-speech-rec] LumenVox

Trevor G. Hammonds trevor at concipient.net
Sun Jan 21 07:13:29 MST 2007

I am having trouble getting LumenVox to work with Asterisk.  I have
installed the SRE and License Server, and am able to run the tests without
trouble.  However, when I load Asterisk, or issue a 'reload
res_speech_lumenvox.so', each of the grammars fail to load, throwing up the
following error message:

res_speech_lumenvox.c:144 load_config: Failed to load grammar [grammar name
here]

Also, when I call the Pizza demo, or attempt to do a "SpeechCreate" in the
dialpan, I get this error message:

res_speech_lumenvox.c:245 lumenvox_new: No SRE server is available for
processing speech

I saw the first error message mentioned in the Asterisk Speech Rec list
archives.  However, I was unable to find a resolution.

Version Info:
CentOS 4.4
Asterisk SVN-branch-1.4-r51350
LumenVox SRE version 7.0.312
LumenVox Asterisk 1.4 Connector version "support-b7"

My modules.conf contains:
load => res_speech.so

My lumenvox.conf contains:
[grammars]
directory=/etc/asterisk/grammars/directory.gram
yes_no=/etc/asterisk/grammars/yesno.gram
pizza=/etc/asterisk/grammars/pizza.gram
order=/etc/asterisk/grammars/order.gram
crust=/etc/asterisk/grammars/crust.gram
size=/etc/asterisk/grammars/size.gram
specialityorcustom=/etc/asterisk/grammars/specialityorcustom.gram
speciality=/etc/asterisk/grammars/speciality.gram
arso=/etc/asterisk/grammars/arso.gram

I have added the environment variables to my safe_asterisk script.

I have copied res_speech_lumenvox.so to /usr/lib/asterisk/modules with
proper ownership and permissions.

I created /etc/asterisk/grammars and have copied all the demo grammars for
the Gino's Pizza demo.  All appear to have the proper ownership (root:root)
and permissions (755).

Any help in getting this working will be greatly appreciated.

		Sincerely,
		Trevor Hammonds