[asterisk-speech-rec] Calling All Asterisk Developers

Stacy Ford StacyFord at LumenVox.com
Mon Jan 8 18:48:58 MST 2007

We're looking for a few good...speech applications!

It's official: we are launching a contest to find sample application
code, grammars and prompts to post on the Asterisk Speech Solutions area
on our Web site. Not only will you be able to help fellow Asterisk
developers get started building speech solutions, but you have a chance
to win 5 LumenVox Speech Engine ports.

That's right, our panel of judges will be looking for uniqueness and
usability, and if your submission wins, you win free speech recognition
software!

The deadline to submit your entry is January 31st, winners will be
announced on Monday, February 12th. Please send a brief description of
your application, along with the sample code, grammars or prompts to
news at LumenVox.com <mailto:Info at LumenVox.com> . All submissions will be
considered public domain, and could potentially be posted on the
internet.

Good luck, and may the best application win!