[asterisk-speech-rec] << LumenVox & Fedora Core 5 >> CRM:00170718

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Wed Feb 28 09:54:49 MST 2007

Jeff,

I don't believe our FC4 build will run as-is on a vanilla FC5 machine.
However, our FC5 and 6 builds are in testing right now. I don't have an
exact date as to when they'll be ready, but I'd imagine within the next
few weeks.

I'll be sure and post something to this list when they are.

Stephen Keller
LumenVox Technical Support
P: 877-977-0707, just say "Stephen Keller" or "Support"
F: 858-707-7072
support at LumenVox.com
www.LumenVox.com

LumenVox

Tell us what is important to you! Take our product development survey:
http://www.LumenVox.com/survey/srDevelopment/index.asp