[asterisk-speech-rec] Asterisk 1.4.15 and res_speech_lumenvox.so

Stephen Keller StephenKeller at LumenVox.com
Tue Dec 18 11:13:48 CST 2007

The problem with using res_speech_lumenvox.so and Asterisk 1.4.15 has
been fixed with the release of res_speech_lumenvox.so b21. LumenVox
customers can download it now from the downloads section at
http://www.lumenvox.com/customers/

If anyone has any problems with it, please contact us.

Thanks,

Stephen Keller
Technical Support
LumenVox
P: 1-877-977-0707 - just say, "Support"
P: +1-858-707-0707
F: +1-858-707-7072
support at LumenVox.com <mailto:support at LumenVox.com>
www.LumenVox.com <http://www.lumenvox.com/>